Almost 21 million people require humanitarian aid and over 3 Million people have been internally displaced and are needing urgent shelter
Imagine the difference you can make to the widows, orphans and families of the blessed lands of Yemen and this is your chance to make a difference.
Ben Lomond, 974 metres, is a mountain in the Scottish Highlands. Situated on the eastern shore of Loch Lomond, it is the most southerly of the Munros. Ben Lomond lies within the Ben Lomond National Memorial Park and the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, property of the National Trust for Scotland
Elevation: 974 m
Prominence: 819 m
In shaa Allah the plan is to leave at 8am.
The meeting point will be about 10am at the Ben Lomond car park.
There will be a short brief about the purpose of our climb and some guidelines. Then we will start the climb in 2 small groups.
You can take snacks with you or even your lunch.
We aim to reach the summit about 1pm In shaa Allah.
Stay for about half an hour at the summit and enjoy the spectacular views.
In shaa Allah at 1.30pm we can start to descend and meet at the car park for 4.30pm.
we should arrive home about 6.30pm.
Equipment List for Individuals
– Small Rucksack/Backpack
– Waterproof Jacket
– Waterproof Trousers
– Hiking Boots
– Breakfast (to consume during transport)
– Snacks to last all day
– At least 2 litres of water (plus extra to leave in the car)
– Spare warm clothes (i.e., extra fleece/jumper)
– Sanitary supplies
– Small plastic bag for rubbish
– Personal medication/medical items
– Rucksack liner/bin liner (this is to hold all your backpack items inside as your bag is not waterproof and to protect your contents if it rains)